Working Student Software Engineering (f/m/d)
- Online seit 13.04.2021
Born in a cloud-native era where software is at the centre of business, ng-voice has licensed source code and collaboration in its DNA. Committed to building the next G of 100% software-based mobile networks, combining DevOps with telecommunications expertise, ng-voice is creating innovative mobile infrastructure solutions and making them accessible for operators and enterprises that want to deploy future proof networks.
We are growing both our onsite team in our Hamburg and Berlin locations as well as our remote team, and are looking for new colleagues like yourself to join our growing engineering team.
What you can expect to work on:
Support the development of the next generation of features and applications for our solution
Take responsibility for deploying and integrating our software solutions
Support testing, validating and optimizing our solutions
Enjoy building things and solving complex problems
Take care of your teammates and have fun growing a company
What will help you to fulfill your role:
- Strong interest in learning the bits and pieces of telecommunications
- We look for colleagues who like to learn, take ownership and have a passion for coding, quality, automation, testing and monitoring
You are currently a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of computer science or a related field and have at least one more year of studies left
Experience with one of the following programming language is a plus - but passion for coding is more important : C/C++, PHP, Bash
Ability to work min. 15 hours / week
Tech Stack you can expect to work with:
Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, GitlabCI, Bit, Prometheus, Golang, Java, Bash Rancher, Ansible, Puppet, Redis, MySQL, SIP, RTP, Diameter, C, PHP, Kamailio, Bash, Strongswan, FreeSWITCH, Asterisk
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
At ng-voice we are truly passionate about building a diverse team, so we encourage everyone to apply to give us a chance to learn more about yourself and your aspirations; the above description has been compiled on 'idealities', but overall we're keen to learn about yourself and the value you can bring to ng-voice; Please do apply!
Bring your whole being.
ng-voice is an equal opportunity employer. We believe demographic characteristics and diverse experiences that have nurtured unique viewpoints benefit our growth and performance, and value each person and their different background as a whole. If you need specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) due to any special needs, and are happy to disclose this, then please let us know. We are happy to make adjustments as support can make a decisive difference in the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
A little more about our culture and why you should join:
- A culture of ownership and direct feedback, you have the freedom to drive your own projects and grow
- Flat hierarchies and open atmosphere - a supportive, international and friendly team
- Social atmosphere; joint lunches, social events, goal setting sessions and team retreats
- Flexible working that suits you - we live and breathe a hybrid remote culture
- Extra goodies to choose from such as fitness membership, language courses or transportation budget
- Central office locations in Hamburg and Berlin
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 15-20 €/ h
- ng-voice GmbH
- 20457 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Elisa Herrmann