Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH
Working Student Health & Safety management officer (f/m/d)
- Online seit 19.11.2020
Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for the right working student (f/m/d) to fill the position as Health & Safety management officer to support the Offshore Health and Safety organisation.
The overall purpose of this role is to be responsible for the day to day administration of different process that support the Health and Safety organization in the implementation of projects, portfolios and programs. As a project management officer you keep an overview of the department’s administration responsibilities and act as partner for the Health and Safety Core Team.
This position is part of business Unit Offshore Wind, which is responsible for Vattenfall’s Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance, along with Project Development (Construction). Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation installations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
As a Health & Safety Project Management Officer within Offshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities:
• Setting up and maintaining portfolio, program and project Health and Safety administration;
• Managing the integral team planning and scheduling;
• Preparing and maintaining dashboard, Health and Safety reports and department budget management;
• Recording and drawing up action lists, issue logs, RfCs (requests for changes), decisions and other changes;
• Resource planning and handling hiring of external employees (flexible shell);
• Managing and monitoring of health and safety files and procedures;
• Assisting Health and Safety core team members in structuring their projects
• Taking minutes of meetings;
• Organizing meetings, bilateral meetings, team meetings, etc.
• Reserving meeting rooms.
The location of this position is flexible across the Vattenfall Core Countries, however preferably in the main office Vattenfall, Überseering 12, 22297 Hamburg, Germany.
Business trips may be a requirement of this position.
Your profile as Health & Safety Project Management Officer within Offshore Wind
• You have experience in data analysis and creation of reports/dashboards;
• You have experience with implementation of changes and improvement initiatives;
• You have experience in arrangements of workshops and knowledge exchange/training/presenting
• You have experience with departmental budgets, invoices and financials;
• You have working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint;
• Preferably you have working knowledge of SAP
• You are studying business, health and safety, economics or a comparable course of studies
• You have stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support, advise and challenge team members to effect agree change;
• You are able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team leads and peers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up.
• You have the decisiveness, taking initiative, setting clear priorities
• You are result driven and flexible when needed
• You understand and consistently analyze existing processes and data within your own area of responsibility, based on knowledge and experience
• You are a pro-active team player with the ability to work independently
• You are fluent in English
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Start date: January 15, 2021
Working time: 12-20 hours per week, up to 37 hours during non-lecture periods
Duration: minimum 6 months
Reference number: WH-00059
Your application should contain a covering letter, CV, current grade reports and your certificate of enrollment.
For information please contact Ms. Pia Preusser via phone +49 152 21788394.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH
- 22297 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Pia Preusser