Working Student (f/m/x) for Player Support (English, German/Russ./Spanish/French
- Online seit 28.04.2021
Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
Working Student (f/m/x) for Player Support (English and German/Russian/Spanish/French)
As a Working Student (f/m/x) for Player Support you are the voice of the company towards our international players. Your mission is to help them with all problems and questions relating to our games.
- Use our ticketing system Kayako to answer player questions relating to gameplay, account issues, bug reports, etc.
- Meet transparent performance goals (ticket volume, response times, etc.)
- Monitor for and forward emerging issues to the quality assurance and product team
For each individual language we are looking to fill the following hours per week:
As compensation we are offering 11€ per hour and the scheduling of the hours is open to negotiation. Residency in the Hamburg area is required. Preferred starting date: July 1.
- You are currently enrolled within any field of studies
- You are able to express yourself in English (C1) and fluently German or Russian or Spanish or French
- You are able to empathize with our players’ viewpoints to turn them from frustrated to satisfied
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
- You are self-organized and self-motivated
Nice to have
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Previous customer support experience preferably in gaming
- You are a gamer yourself and you are passionate about our games or strategy games in general
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop will be provided
- A healthy work-life balance with the option to work from home (even after COVID)
- The chance to get insights into the game development industry
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Bytro Labs GmbH
- Zirkusweg 2
- 20359 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Bytro Labs GmbH