Working Student Design (m/f/d) - Marketing & Public Relations
- Online seit 08.01.2021
Adjoe is a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to adjoe, the other two subsidiaries are JustDice, the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, you´ve come to the right place!
What you will do:
- Create marketing materials for our supply and demand sales teams (i.a. 1 pagers, Pitch Decks)
- Develop a design for our Adjoe Index Report
- Create graphics and charts for social media channels (e.g. for Linkedin posts, our Medium blog and Facebook ad campaigns) and for articles that are published on platforms like Forbes
- Support our PR Manager in developing a concept to redesign our website
- Design and execute storyboards for marketing videos
- Support the creation of video assets for product or marketing videos.
Who you are:
- You are studying Design, Media Communication or a similar subject
- Easy handling of the Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You have a trained eye for design, typography, and composition
- Interest in mobile gaming and current design trends
- You are a team player and put the success of the team in the foreground
- Plus: experience in design for Social Media campaigns
- Plus: experience in After Effects and Video editing
- A portfolio that underlines the above
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Fast-paced environment and a highly motivated team with strong technical/digital background at a great new office (An der Alster)
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours and 30+30 model -> 30 days of remote work + 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for HVV-profi card
- State of the Art Hard- and Software!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- adjoe GmbH
- An der Alster 42
- 20099 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Michelle Theiner