Working Student, Core Java Development (m/f/d)
- Online seit 09.06.2021
Smaato's digital ad tech platform is a completely omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and ad server. Our controls make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York City, Beijing and Singapore. Learn more at smaato.com.
For our international and agile development department we are seeking a Working Student to support our Core Java teams in Hamburg. These teams are responsible for the backbone of our ad exchange platform that handles more than 90 billion advertisement requests per day, so even small details matter in the bigger picture. The 3 teams differ between 3 to 5 Developers. The Working Student will have a mentor and work closely with other in-house departments. We are looking for someone with a passion for ad tech and mobile advertising, someone who is keen on proceeding their career at Smaato after graduation.
What You’ll Do
- Work on high-load JVM based backend applications that run in the AWS cloud
- Design and develop solutions for the ad exchange platform following user story based requirements
- Within your team you estimate and divide your stories sensibly, show ownership during the software development lifecycle and assure the delivery of agile team commitments
- Create high quality software and automated tests using the latest technology such as Java 11, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Jenkins, K8s, etc.
- As a true team player you engage positively within your agile team and use tools and services like Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence
What We'll Need
- You are enrolled in an engineering course at university, e.g. Computer Science or Informatics for another 12 consecutive months or longer
- Ability to communicate in English on a business level
- Practical Java programming experience gained in either study groups, previous working student jobs or in freelance are required
If you're looking for an entry point in the AdTech industry and Smaato is a company you are keen on pursuing your career with, we look forward to receiving your application including CV and project list.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Smaato. Inc.
- Barcastraße 5
- 22087 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Madlin Collins