we need YOU! If you are a mechanical design student!
- Online seit 27.05.2021
Did you know, that according to the United Nations about 4 billion people are facing water scarcity at least one month of a year? At the same time, 30% of water is lost globally through leaks and bursts in water distribution networks. The solution is a smart water network and an active water loss management. But water utilities are missing data to prevent leaks and manage their network efficiently. PYDRO’s mission is to preserve water! Our self-powered solutions are unique and we can change the way of managing water networks worldwide.
- You will assist in the design and testing of mechanical parts and assemblies for our products and test benches.
- Generate 3D designs, 2D drawings, BOMs, calculations and development reports.
- Research suppliers and manage communication on topics like cost, reliability, and manufacturability of parts and off-the-shelf components.
- Work in close collaboration with the engineering team to fulfill product specifications and achieve the required device working modes.
- Successfully completed degree or BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Some knowledge on a variety of manufacturing processes including casting, plastic injection molding, sheet metal processes, CNC machining and additive manufacturing with diverse materials.
- Proficiency in the use of SolidWorks or willingness to learn fast. Ideally as on SolidWorks PDM.
- Some knowledge on Design for Assembly, Design for Manufacturability, stack up tolerance analysis, functional dimensioning and geometric tolerancing.
- You are a problem solver, can work autonomously and are willing to get your hands dirty.
- Some knowledge of certification processes would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English. German a plus.
- The opportunity for you to evolve and develop.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful ground-breaking technologies.
- Responsibility on your developments from the beginning, freedom, and flexibility.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths.
- A young multicultural environment.
- Working in a nice, inspiring place.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- PYDRO GmbH
- 21079 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Thomas Clemens