we need YOU! If you are an embedded software student!
- Online seit 18.05.2021
Did you know, that according to the United Nations about 4 billion people are facing water scarcity at least one month of a year? At the same time, 30% of water is lost globally through leaks and bursts in water distribution networks. The solution is a smart water network and an active water loss management. But water utilities are missing data to prevent leaks and manage their network efficiently. PYDRO’s mission is to preserve water! Our self-powered solutions are unique and we can change the way of managing water networks worldwide.
- You will be assisting in the development and testing of embedded software including firmware architecture and applications for our IoT solutions.
- With the team you realize remote manageable network of wireless connected IoT-devices.
- Contribute to the research of electronic components like microcontrollers, communication modules, etc.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of engineers to increase the product´s value.
- Degree or BSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar background.
- First experience in the development of products is an advantage
- Some knowledge in the development of embedded software applications.
- Knowledge on microcontrollers, sensors, and communication interfaces like SPI, I2C and UART.
- Python, Embedded Linux and C++ skills would be helpful.
- Hands-on approach to test hardware functionality.
- You are a problem solver, can work autonomously and are willing to get your hands dirty.
- The opportunity for you to evolve and develop.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful ground-breaking technologies.
- Responsibility on your developments from the beginning, freedom, and flexibility.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths.
- A young multicultural environment.
- Working in a nice, inspiring place.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- PYDRO GmbH
- 21079 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Thomas Clemens