we need YOU! If you are an embedded hardware student!
- Online seit 27.05.2021
Did you know, that according to the United Nations about 4 billion people are facing water scarcity at least one month of a year? At the same time, 30% of water is lost globally through leaks and bursts in water distribution networks. The solution is a smart water network and an active water loss management. But water utilities are missing data to prevent leaks and manage their network efficiently. PYDRO’s mission is to preserve water! Our self-powered solutions are unique and we can change the way of managing water networks worldwide.
- You will assist in the development and testing of low-consumption embedded electronics and sensors for our products.
- Help with the design and selection of electronic components such as energy storage systems, microcontrollers, sensors, actuators and communication modules.
- Research suppliers and manage communication with PCBA manufacturers.
- Work in close collaboration with the engineering team to fulfill product specifications and achieve the required device working modes.
- Successfully completed degree or BSc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar background.
- First experience in electronics and PCB development wis an advantage
- Some experience with PCB design software like Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics or Eagle.
- Knowledge on microcontrollers, sensors, and communication interfaces like SPI, I2C and UART.
- Good knowledge of PCB schematics: parts, functions, and testing needs.
- Good knowledge of PCB layout: mechanical fit, automated and manual layout.
- Knowledge of EMC certification requirements, test-pins, test modes, design, and tests for EMC.
- Knowledge on PCBA production readiness, PCB clustering, quality assurance measurements.
- You are a problem solver, can work autonomously and are willing to get your hands dirty.
- The opportunity for you to evolve and develop.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful ground-breaking technologies.
- Responsibility on your developments from the beginning, freedom, and flexibility.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths.
- A young multicultural environment.
- Working in a nice, inspiring place.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- PYDRO GmbH
- Tempowerkring 3
- 21079 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Thomas Clemens