Take Nect into the world with us!
- Online seit 13.10.2021
Together we are shaping the future of digital identification! We are an IT start-up and call beautiful Hamburg our home. Thanks to our strong team of experts, we are constantly growing in the field of AI-based online identification. We are now looking for a Working Student Marketing & Events (m/f/d).
Good communication comes naturally to you and you are known for your organizational talent?
You always keep an overview even in complex situations?
You are interested in tech topics and you are keen to become part of a success story?
Sounds like a match!
This is the job
- You will have your own area of responsibility: the planning and organization of trade fairs, event and award participations
- Researching and managing registrations for events and trade fairs
- Organizing national and international trade fair appearances as well as speaker appearances of our founders
- Application management for industry awards including writing of effective advertising texts in coordination with the marketing team
- Support in the daily business of the marketing department
This is you
- Currently enrolled in a graduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Event Management
- Experience in managing organizational processes
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Native level in German and a good level in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills as well as a structured, independent way of working with an out-of-the-box mindset
- Ability to work in a team and motivation to become part of a dynamic working environment
- Affinity for technology and innovation topics
These are the Nect benefits
- With us, you have the chance to take your personal success into your own hands
- In our modern office in Hamburg's city centre, you can look forward to a unique view across the city every day, including the sunset - at least when the weather in Hamburg plays along.
- Whether by bus or train - the good transport connections make it easy for you to get to the office.
- An international team of experts and flat hierarchies make work a creative playground of ideas
- With our Blinkist Company account, you can learn something new every day, whether professionally or personally
- Flexible working hours give you the freedom to organize your day as you like it
- Your health is important to us, so we support it with a comprehensive company health insurance package
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks to keep you hydrated from morning til night
This is your team
We are currently around 100 Nectees. As part of the marketing team, you will be part of an exciting growth process and help us shaping the team with your ideas and spirit.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Montag, 01 Nov. 2021
- 12 €/Stunde
- Nect GmbH
- Großer Burstah 21
- 20457 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Louisa Wölke