Student Res Asst. - Ultrafast electrical transport in topological nanostructures
|Online seit|| |
25.03.2020 - 13:45
The goal of the research project is to characterize the ultrafast electrical transport properties of topological nanostrutures.
Your responsibility includes:
- Fabricating graphene-based topological nanostructures
- Characterizing their properties using ultrafast transport techniques
- Analyzing the results using data analysis software
- A responsible and interesting activity in an interdisciplinary and internationally oriented research institute
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills in a good working environment
- A fixed-term contract with 40 hours/month for an initial duration of 6 months
To apply, please complete the online application form. Applications should include a letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae. Please submit your application in English only.
Please send applications by 15 April 2020.
The earliest starting date is 1 July 2020, but a later starting date is also possible upon agreement.
For further information please contact Dr. James McIver:
Detailed information about the Max Planck Institute for the Structure and Dynamics of Matter can be found at http://www.mpsd.mpg.de
We look forward to your application!
- You are studying physics or a comparable subject and are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Programme
- You should have taken coursework in solid-state physics, nanoscience, electrodynamics, quantum mechanics, informatics and mathematics
- Research experience with optical spectroscopy, topological materials synthesis and data analysis is required
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Max-Planck-Institut für Struktur und Dynamik der Materie
Frau Kathja Schroeder
+49 40 899888020
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |