Student Intern Organizational Development (m/w/d)
|Online seit|| |
16.09.2020 - 11:40
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence and content marketing products and services.
With over 900 employees from more than 60 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Paris and Singapore, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 150 researchers and data experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources, while focus on their specific industry fields, for our platform: https://www.statista.com
- Support for student staff recruitment for the multilingual research platform – from advertising through appropriate institution contact, communication with potential candidates, screening, interview organization support (equipment & meeting rooms management, candidates greeting, front desk communication)
- Student employee work coordination, including contracting, administrative trainings, visa assistance, other related onboarding processes as well as the payroll management
- Reporting and co-operation with the central HR department
- Support of trainings and social events organization for the Editorial Research Intelligence Department
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies (preferable focus on business or economic psychology) with the mandatory internship as part of curriculum
- Interest in the organization development area of business
- Native or near-native English and German skills, other languages an advantage
- Outstanding communication abilities and amicable personality, thriving in fast-paced professional environment with considerable exposure to people
- Result-oriented, driven to “get things done” and a practical, hands-on approach
- Meticulous attention to detail and professional style in written business communication (German/English)
- First experience in recruiting, staff coordination or project management beneficial
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility as well as great career opportunities.
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |