Student Assistant IT-Operations (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
17.02.2017 - 16:00
About Mondia Media:
Mondia Media is an industry leader in content and entertainment services for global Telecom Operators, Media Companies and OEMs. With clients like Vodafone, Telefonica o2, Swisscom, Samsung, Telecom Italia, Al Arabiya and Dubai Telecom and many others connected on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe (MMEU), Mondia Media reaches millions of connected customers. As a leading supplier for Value Added Services focusing on digital entertainment solutions for operators all over the world, we offer “turnkey solutions” for our partners. We provide convergent digital entertainment from a single, scalable platform encased in an all-in-one solution. Our company headquarters is located in Hamburg, Germany, with more offices in Dubai, Johannesburg, Rome, Madrid, Cairo, Buenos Aires and São Paulo.
- Regular software deployments on different system environments.
- Installation, Configuration, Debugging and Maintenance of UNIX/LINUX server systems.
- Support the System Administration team in its daily business.
- You are currently enrolled as a student of a college or university with focus on (business) informatics, electrical engineering or any similar technical faculty.
- You already have a solid knowledge of Linux (CentOS/Debian) based server systems.
- You are available up to 20 hours per week to work on-site in our Hamburg Hafencity office.
- Good German and English language skills.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Mondia Media Group GmbH
Herr Thorsten Lüdtke
+49 40 38617400
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |