Student Assistant – Editorial Research Department – Focus: Greater China
|Online seit|| |
16.09.2020 - 11:45
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence and content marketing products and services.
With over 900 employees from more than 60 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Paris and Singapore, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 150 researchers and data experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources, while focus on their specific industry fields, for our platform: https://www.statista.com
- Assisting our editors in expanding statistical content about Greater China
- Processing data using our content management system
- Updating and editing existing editorial content
- Further support of researchers in their daily tasks
- Enrolled as a student (mandatory) and interested in finding a job with 10 to 20 hours / week
- Exceptional written and spoken skills in Chinese, as well as editorial level fluency in English
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility as well as great career opportunities.
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |