Student Assistant Editorial Department US/UK/EU (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
22.11.2018 - 17:05
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 550 employees from more than 45 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Content Department, more than 100 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Writing texts on a varying set of topics
- Researching information and economic data for use in editorial content
- Updating and editing existing editorial content
- Enrolled as a student and interested in finding a job with 10 to 20 hours/week
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills, preferably native speaker
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- You enjoy researching data and facts, and creating interesting, easily comprehensible texts for our web portal; experience in journalistic writing and editing is a plus
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |