Junior Application Engineer CAD/CAM (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
03.12.2019 - 16:55
We are looking for a talented Student as Junior Application Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in part time for 20 hours per week.
- Support our Application Engineers
- Support at trainings and customer on site visits
- Processing of incoming inquiries via telephone and e-mail
- Documentation of support cases
- Extension of support and help documentation, e.g. FAQ, application descriptions
- You have or are about to complete an apprenticeship or a course of study in one of these areas: Mechanical Engineering / Technology / IT / Software or comparable
- Quick thinking enables you to find smart goal-oriented solutions.
- Engineering curiosity makes you ask the right questions and drives you to understand complex technical relationships
- You have very good IT skills, strong communication skills and are a team player.
- You work in a structured, responsible manner and have an analytical mindset.
- You know how to use AutoCAD / Solidworks or other CAD/CAM Software
- Very good knowledge of German and English is a prerequisite
- Dutch and/or Portuguese is a plus.
- Travel activities do not deter you and you have an international driving license
Perks and Benefits
Our modern Office is in the HafenCity and offers you a unique view over Hamburg and the Harbor. Our small team honors flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
We reward with incentives, training programs and international career development opportunities.
- Team Spirit in an international young and dynamic team
- Modern Equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Travel activities
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
SigmaNest Systems GmbH
Herr Philipp Macairan
+49 40 30090110
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |