Student Employee Marketing / International Lead Management UK/FR (m/f/d)
- Online seit 11.06.2021
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1000 employees from over 62 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
Marketing Communications is made up of the fields of marketing, event management , PR/communications, and lead management. The team works inclusively, comprehensively, and efficiently on strategically defined focus topics to help support the achievement of Statista’s business targets. It is by uniting efforts through exciting campaigns, new and modern event format ideas, interesting communication strategies and a more professional pre-sales support system (combined with independent work), as well as an energetic team dynamic that creative ideas get taken to the next level. Usually I see ‘event management’ as a field, rather than ‘events’ by itself, but please feel free to revert back to the original. Strictly speaking, this was not in the German, but I think it reads better having the two words together.
- Processing all incoming contact requests and leads
- Identifying and prioritizing leads with high potential
- Industry research via Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, company websites, etc.
- Enriching data sets with all relevant information
- Communicating via e-mail with potential customers
- Managing a specific mailbox in response to queries from the events sector
- Evaluating success of events and campaigns
- Affinity for data(banks) and numbers
- At least one year of studies ahead
- Analytical thinking skills
- Highly developed organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Quick perception and good understanding of operational structures
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Enjoys working in an ambitious team
- 100% team player
- Independent work approach
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Good to very good knowledge of French and Arabic
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Statista GmbH
- Statista GmbH
- Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1
- 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Tabea Meyer