Student Assistant-Nordics-Editorial Research (m/w/d)
- Online seit 08.06.2021
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1000 employees from more than 70 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Singapore, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, almost 200 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Assisting our editors in creating online statistical content, covering key industries within a variety of regional focuses
- Processing and publishing data and editorial texts in English for the Statista.com platform, following our editorial style
- Preparation of data and editorial work, in a variety of Nordic languages, publishing output in English
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Developing a better understanding of data and quantitative research, as well as gaining SEO-optimized writing skills, in order to produce text with a statistical focus
- Enrolled as a full-time student – bachelor’s or master’s programs (this condition is mandatory)
- You are interested in statistics and extending your knowledge of a variety of industries or markets
- You have excellent editorial English skills are confident in your spelling and grammar skills
- Understanding of any of the following languages are a plus: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish
- You have a factual writing style and can present complicated information in a succinct and understandable manner
- You have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior writing experience (please send us samples!) and interest in developing in this area
- Reliable, independent and structured working style
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Statista University - extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Extensive offer in the field of health promotion
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg's city center
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Statista GmbH
- 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Felix Hock