UHH Universität Hamburg | Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie
Student Assistant at Max Planck Institute for Meteorology
- Online seit 09.06.2021
- Studentische Hilfskräfte
The Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (MPI-M) is an internationally recognized institute for climate research. We are interested in the processes that establish Earth’s climate and that cause it to change.
For the EU H2020 project NextGEMS - Next Generation Earth Modelling Systems (GA 101003470; 2021 - 2025) we are looking for a
Student Assistant (f/m/d).
You will support our colleagues in NextGEMS Project Office with focus on communication and day-to-day project management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining the project website, use of graphics programmes
- Communicating and disseminating the project in social media such as twitter
- Supporting the organization and implementation of hackathons
- Organizational tasks to support day-to-day project management
- You are an enrolled student at a state-recognised German university. A background in geosciences with programming and graphic/design skills is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is helpful, as well as experience with CMS, preferably typo3
- You speak fluent English, good knowledge of German is an advantage
- You are team-oriented and work independently, responsibly and carefully. Your friendly interaction with colleagues and intercultural competence are additional strengths.
- The working hours can be arranged flexibly and are 16 hours per week.
- The contract is limited to one year with the option of extension.
- Exciting and challenging tasks within an international and friendly working environment.
- Remuneration according to the student pay scale.
Are you interested?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application with the earliest possible starting date before the application deadline 30.06.2021 to Dr. Heike Konow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Max Planck Society is committed to employing more severely disabled people. Applications from severely disabled persons are expressly welcome.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 01.09.2021 - 31.08.2022
- Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2021 - 23:59
- Hochschule / Einrichtung
- UHH Universität Hamburg
- Institut / Einrichtung
- Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie
- Bundesstraße 53
- 20146 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Dr. Heike Konow