Student Assistant Latin America & the Caribbean - Editorial Research (m/f/d)
- Online seit 14.01.2021
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 700 employees from more than 57 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Singapore, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 120 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Assisting our editors in expanding statistical content about the Latin America and the Caribbean
- Processing data using our content management system
- Updating and editing existing statistical content and writing related editorial texts
- Enrolled as a full-time student (mandatory)
- Registered In Hamburg and have a tax ID (mandetory)
- Interested in finding a job with 15 to 20 hours per week
- Excellent English and Spanish skills (native level in either of these languages and a C1 level in the other will be a plus will be a plus).
- Analytical mindset and ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner.
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality and accuracy.
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Statista University - extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Extensive offer in the field of health promotion
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg's city center
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Statista GmbH
- 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Felix Hock