Intern (m/f) International Business Development
|Online seit|| |
16.04.2018 - 13:29
As of now we are looking for a motivated intern (m/f) to support our International Operations team for a duration of 6 month. In this function, you will support the team in their daily business in our headquarter in hamburg.
This is your job:
- International Stakeholder management: support the mytaxi countries in their daily questions and requests to the Headquarter and prepare the International weekly calls together with the IntOps team
- Data Pro: analyse our data for special projects and questions e.g. develop a tracking of our new product releases and present it on a regular basis
- Marketing Expert: act as a Product Marketing Manager and develop matching Marketing campaigns for our new product releases.
- Special projects: support the local Driver Services Departments by analysing best practices and optimising processes.
What you'll bring:
- You study Business, International Business or something similar
- You are interested in Marketing and have first experience in that field
- You bring good analyzing skills - experience with excel or data management is a plus
- You have excellent oral and written English skills
- You are able to manage multiple stakeholders and complexity
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 registered taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in eleven European and two South American countries. With more than 600 employees in the whole entity, mytaxi spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced the merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step to become the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. In February 2017 mytaxi announced the acquisition of Beat (previously Taxibeat), the leading taxi app in Greece. With Beat, mytaxi also moved into South America for the first time and is now active in Peru and Chile. In June 2017 mytaxi also announced the acquisition of Clever Taxi, the leading taxi app in Romania. Andrew Pinnington is the CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
Please apply in English
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
|Name des Unternehmens|| |
mytaxi (Intelligent Apps GmbH)
Frau Sophia Jahnke
+49 40 30 60 68 9-759
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |