INTERN MARKETING, OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH SUPPORT (F/M)
|Online seit|| |
11.03.2019 - 10:45
Suntrace GmbH is an International Consulting Company for large solar energy projects. We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, and advise worldwide on planning, financing and realisation of solar energy projects. We support our clients in identifying suitable sites and developing them with technical and financial expertise. Our customers are Independent Power Producers, project developers, construction companies, financial institutes and investors as well as public institutes. Suntrace is specialised in dynamically growing countries and has been actively involved in over 40 countries and 7000 MW of projects worldwide.
We are currently looking for an intern to support our marketing and research team as well as our office management.
- support of international team and Managing Directors
- preparing Suntrace Solar Market Briefs, market research and other research tasks
- preparing postings for social media channels and presentations
- managing knowledge data base
- travel management and preparing travel expense accounting
- support tender screening and proposal preparation
- administrative work such as data maintenance, coordination of appointments, answering the phone in German and English
- a responsible role as part of a professional team in a dynamic international working environment
- practical experience in the solar energy branch
- flexible working hours
- flat hierarchy
- office location next to the Elbe river
- fresh fruits, coffee and water for free
- student preferably in business administration, economics, finance, renewable energy and/or development studies
- self-motivated and reliable worker and team player
- ability and capacity to manage multiple projects, even under pressure of deadlines
- fluent communication skills of English and German. French would be an asset.
- previous working experience in a similar field (energy markets, international development projects/agencies) a plus
- proficient use of Microsoft Office
Please send your CV, your cover letter and your certificates in a single PDF-file as soon as possible via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “Intern Marketing, Research and Office Support” to Ms. Sabrina Braemer. Your application can be in German or in English. Please mention your earliest availability and how long your internship should be. Please also indicate whether the internship is mandatory part of your studies and how many hours a week you would be available.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Sabrina Braemer
+49 40 76796380
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |