Data Management Intern (f/m/d) at Euler Hermes Rating GmbH
|Online seit|| |
25.02.2019 - 15:57
Euler Hermes Rating GmbH is currently looking for a Data Management Intern (f/m/d) located in Hamburg.
The Research & Development team at Euler Hermes Rating leads the design of innovative digital solutions and the development of powerful data-driven analytic concepts that will become part of core deliverables for our European Small and Medium-sized Companies (SMEs) and MidCaps segment. It manages discovery processes with stakeholders to identify key business requirements and the expected outcome, and suggests new solutions and products of interest to internal and external customers. The team works with and alongside analytical staff, business/product development and IT development.
As a Data Management intern, you will work on learning and supporting the creation of innovative and tailor-made solutions that will drive the future of credit risk analytics for European SMEs and MidCaps. During your internship, you will be required to understand, analyse, structure and validate large and diverse datasets, and to provide defined outputs. You will also help ensure the quality of the data used in our information- and technology-driven frameworks.
- Support the data management process, which forms an integral part of our solutions for internal and external customers.
- Help assess and ensure the reliability of the information used in our credit assessments and related analyses.
- Support the implementation of data-driven solutions and data collection processes.
- Assist in structuring and regularly updating the outputs for framed solutions.
- Working towards a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in applied statistics, engineering, IT, economics, or a related discipline.
- Good data management skills using software packages such as Stata, Matlab, R or Python.
- First experience in statistical analyses or related techniques.
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Fluency in English (command of German is a plus).
- Enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the entire duration of the internship.
- Job start: at the earliest possible date
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter). We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.ehrg.de/karriere or via e-mail.
Information on how Euler Hermes Rating processes your personal data is available in our privacy notice (https://www.ehrg.de/en/privacy-policy).
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Euler Hermes Rating GmbH
Frau Kathrin Löwenstein
+49 40 8834640
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |