Operations Student Employee – Data Analytics (m/f/d)
- Online seit 31.03.2021
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1000 employees from over 62 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
The Strategic Market Insights team at Statista creates exclusive, data-driven content in the form of market models, expert surveys, and in-depth reports about countries and current topics. Our products include Market Outlooks, with industry insights and growth trends for more than 150 countries, the Company DB, which covers more than 15 million companies, and the Global Consumer Survey featuring consumer data for 55 countries and 11,500+ consumer brands. In addition, our ecommerceDB.com database offers customers a unique tool for eCommerce market analyses, benchmarks, and lead generation.
The role is expected to include, but not be limited to, the following aspects:
- Monitoring and estimating the development of industries worldwide
- Searching and collecting market data from different data sources
- Transforming and aggregating market data
- Forecasting market trends
- Contributing new solutions to improve existing processes
You are a detail-oriented, self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. You also have the following:
- University student enrollment in one of the following subjects: economics, mathematics, computer science, physics, or a comparable field
- A data-driven mindset and a distinctly analytical way of thinking
- Advanced skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-learn)
- Knowledge of SQL, databases, and cloud computing (AWS) is a plus
- A willingness to learn and a team player mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex topics to team members and executives
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Availability (with flexible working hours) to work 16–20 hours/week
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Statista GmbH
- Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1
- 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Tabea Meyer