Junior Graphic Designer - Working Student, Paid Internship or Full-Time (m/f/d)
- Online seit 01.04.2021
Taxdoo is the automated platform for financial compliance in e-commerce. We make it easy for e-commerce businesses and accountants to handle VAT, manage financial accounting and ensure the fulfilment of compliance requirements.
Our platform powers end-to-end automation for more than 1,000 customers and received the TAXCELLENCE Award 2020 for best tax technology solution. Based in Hamburg and with the support of leading international investors like Accel, HTGF, Visionaries Club and 20VC (see our feature on TechCrunch), our team of currently 100 motivated colleagues is constantly growing.
Our goal is to enable seamless cross-border commerce in Europe and beyond – where companies are able to focus on their core business, not on bureaucracy. We believe in our core values of trust, simplicity, quality, and diversity. Complexity does not have to be complicated.
- Assist our graphic design team in creating infographics, animations and other marketing material.
- Conceptualize graphic ideas and develop designs with much attention to detail.
- Support the creative development by gathering information and data through research.
- Some previous work experience in the field is a plus, but a passion for graphic design is more important.
- You feel secure handling the standard suite (Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma).
- You study or are a recent graduate of a study / or education in graphic design/visual communication.
- You are a reliable and friendly team player.
- Working proficiency in English and German.
- You manage your time to meet deadlines and collaborate effectively with a large team.
- You are able to narrow down complex requirements into simple and clear design solutions.
- An international and open-minded team.
- A passionate, motivating and appreciating the environment.
- An attractive working space in the Centre of Hamburg and free fruits, water and coffee variations.
- A lot of space for your ideas and development.
- Coaching, mentoring and training (internal and external) to respond to your needs.
- Vacation for 28 + 2 days.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Taxdoo GmbH
- Hermannstraße 13
- 20095 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Alexandra Zarzycka