Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH
Internship or a Master Thesis Verification & Integration (w/m/d)
- Online seit 19.05.2021
Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH offers a position for an Internship or a Master Thesis Verification & Integration (w/m/d).
Our Team is part of Vattenfall’s Offshore Wind business. As the Integration & Verification department we ensure that the products and systems used in the offshore windfarm ecosystem are efficiently integrated. We aim to enhance the overall plant performance, ensure that the products and technologies applied are compliant with industry standards and operated under an optimized maintenance framework based on the ability of data-driven decision making. We are looking into Systems Engineering methodologies within our business area and seek support in this field.
You are passionate and knowledgeable in Systems Engineering and want to learn more about the Offshore Wind Business? Then this is the job for you!
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Analyse and assess the potential of Systems Engineering methods for Offshore Windfarm product and project integration.
• Develop a Design Structure Matrix (DSM) for a generic Offshore Windfarm.
• Assess different tools to manage its interfaces.
• Assess and elaborate on the potential of Interface Control Documents (ICD) in that regard.
• Engagement and communication with various stakeholders.
• You are studying engineering sciences, physics, computer science or a comparable study course and are at least in the fifth semester of your Bachelor's degree or preferably enrolled for a Master´s degree
• You have sound theoretical knowledge in the area of Systems Engineering, first practical experiences are beneficial.
• You are a self-starter, work independently and solution oriented
• You ask for help and guidance when needed and think beyond the task at hand
• You have an analytical mindset and are used to handle large amounts of information and documentation
• You are a team player, self-motivated, proactive and open for new digitalization tools
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Location: Hamburg
• Start: ideally July 2021, or later
• Duration: approx. 6 months
• Working time: 40 hours per week
Please send us your complete application documents - cover letter, CV as well as your current matriculation certificate.
For questions regarding the position please contact: Christian Apeah (email@example.com)
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact our Recruiter Pia Preusser, +49 152 21788394.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
We look forward to your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH
- Überseering 12
- 22297 Hamburg , Deutschland
- Frau Pia Preusser