International Sales Trainee Italy (Awards & Studies) (m/f/d)
- Online seit 14.10.2020
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 850 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
- Work on international and national (Italian) projects (rankings and awards)
- End-to-end sales: Initial contact with client, negotiation and closing
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and marketing concepts
- Creative collaboration with sales managers, the graphics department and project managers
- Strengthen and develop the international projects and sales team
Very high likelihood of securing a promotion from the trainee program to Junior Sales Manager.
- University degree or comparable business-focused commercial training
- Native Language: Italian, with a strong spoken & written English.
- Enjoy working with international companies on international and national projects.
- Team player with an ability to learn quickly
- Strong enthusiasm for sales and personal development.
- Strong desire to grow within a fast-growing sales team.
- Determined and driven – entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Statista GmbH
- Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1
- 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Tabea Meyer