International Graduate Program @ RWE Renewables - Offshore Operations
- Online seit 29.12.2020
To start on 1st June 2021, Full time, limited to 18 months, in Hamburg/Essen (GER) or Swindon (UK)
What does the energy of the future look like? RWE Renewables Graduate Program is the career entry for qualified international graduates. As a Graduate you will collect in our 18month program professional experience, bring your knowledge into projects and actively shape the energy turnaround with us.
Our department Offshore Operations conducts on-site operations for all Offshore Wind assets including on-site engineering by planning and delivering (preventive) maintenance and inspection, optimising production and availability and managing vessels and logistics. The function achieves the highest standards for O&M costs, drives best practice & operational excellence across the fleet and holds full responsibility for the operational performance of the Offshore Wind fleet and its P&L contribution. It manages and optimises operational budget & costs and ensures compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
Gain a complete overview of the varied daily business and the company organization in the Renewables business and become an active part of the energy turnaround. Responsible tasks as well as national and international projects await you in the following possible fields of application:
- establish operation and maintenance concepts and strategies for our Offshore Operations fleet, as well as for sites under development
- get the chance to work closely with internal stakeholder and external partners to develop and implement cost effective and value-adding solutions
- create and shape design concepts, simulation results and technical solutions, and set the baseline for technical and commercial decisions
- see your contribution to our business by direct implementation on our offshore sites
Your powerful skills
- A successfully completed degree in the field of science (physics, geoscience, geoinformatics, environmental science etc.), engineering degree could be an option as well
- First relevant working experience in particular in the field of renewable energy
- Passion for renewable energy and the desire to be an active part of the energy revolution
- Curiosity and openness towards change, the courage to question the status quo and the motivation to take initiative and drive your own ideas and concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to act comfortably in cross-cultural teams, with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
Benefits you can rely on
- At least 4 placements focused on Offshore Operations and related departments dealing with engineering, development, commercialization, strategy or similar
- The chance to build up your own international network
- The opportunity to get to know other board areas within RWE Renewables to broaden your perspectives
- The chance to be a full team member of the Offshore Operations department after successfully finishing the program
Do you want to invest your energy for a sustainable life? Then apply now with just a few clicks. Application deadline: 15 January 2021
Any questions? Contact in Recruiting: email@example.com
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. These technologies allow us to advance the expansion of renewable energies in more than 15 countries on four continents. We are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 18 months
- RWE Renewables
- 45145 Essen, Deutschland
- Frau Julia Wonneberger