Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG
Intern (m/f/d) HR Development
- Online seit 13.01.2021
As a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, Olympus provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions. The company's award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus' high-tech products help to make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling. More than 6,750 people work for Olympus in Europe in one of its 31 international offices. Apply now!
- In this role, you act as a co-host and training manager for a training series that is a core lever of the Olympus organizational effectiveness program
- You support the program manager in implementing organizational effectiveness tools in the organization
- You are part of the People & Organizational Development team, collaborate with the other team members and support them in creating meaningful concepts
- You work together with the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager and help her setting up concepts and initiatives in the area of corporate citizenship for the German entities and the EMEA region
- You study a relevant subject, i.e., Business, Organizational Psychology, etc.
- You have a proven interest in personal and/or organizational development
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills
- You show a strong learning ability and enjoy collaborating with different nationalities, personalities and functions
- You work in a structured way
Enhance our international team from February 2021 in the Marketing and Communication Division.
Reference Number: 80028046-11012021
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 38,5 Stunden/Woche für 6 Monate, ab Februar 2021
- Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG
- 20097 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Svea Andresen