Intern Data Engineering (m/f/d)
- Online seit 11.06.2021
Do you want to have an entry role as an Intern Data Engineering (m/f/d)? Read on to learn more!
We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new venture in the digital real estate industry and mobile app space. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them.
You will be part of the BI & Data team who is driving the digital transformation of the business at Engel & Völkers by establishing a single source of truth for operational, financial and marketing data to integrate, transform and manage diverse datasets in our Bigquery DataWarehouse. While promoting self-service analytics by enabling our stakeholders globally to access highly curated datasets via Tableau the team also supports with advanced analytics solutions, ongoing consultancy and training.
- Contribute to the company’s data strategy by designing, deploying, and operating data infrastructure
- Support building the data pipelines and data orchestration infrastructure for real-time and batch
- Continuously improve and monitor data collection, ensuring high-level of service level agreements
- Learn to develop and maintain governed data processes documentation along with company-wide data dictionaries.
- Currently enrolled in technical studies like data or computer science
- First work experience with SQL, Python and Java or Scala is a plus
- Some knowledge of modern DevOps and DataOps principles, e.g. experience with Jenkins, Terraform and similar
- Ideally also first experience with GCP (Google Cloud Plattform), Linux and data visualization tools as PowerBI or Tableau
- First experience with data streaming technologies (PubSub, Avro Schema Registry) and enterprise ETL tools (Airflow, Talend, Pentaho or Matillion)
- Available for at least 6 months
- Fluent in English
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- E&V Technology
- Vancouverstraße 2
- 20457 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Adrian Nolte