Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
- Online seit 11.06.2021
Do you want to have an entry role as an Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)? Read on to learn more!
We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new venture in the digital real estate industry and mobile app space. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them.
You will be part of the BI & Data team who is driving the digital transformation of the business at Engel & Völkers by establishing a single source of truth for operational, financial and marketing data to integrate, transform and manage diverse datasets in our Bigquery DataWarehouse. While promoting self-service analytics by enabling our stakeholders globally to access highly curated datasets via Tableau the team also supports with advanced analytics solutions, ongoing consultancy and training.
- Contribute to the company’s data strategy by designing, deploying, and operating data infrastructure
- Support modeling, building and maintaining our data warehouse ensuring high quality data and effective data pipelines
- Be part of the collaboration with various stakeholders to understand their data needs and correctly model data in the data warehouse for further data analysis and reporting
- Help to drive data quality and governance, and monitoring standards to ensure data is correct, consistent and reliable
- Learn to analyze business unit requirements and support translating them into dashboards / KPIs
- Currently enrolled in technical studies like data or computer science
- First work experience in analytics, data visualization, SQL, Python and/or data modeling skills
- Some knowledge of modern Analytics frameworks such as data vaults, self-service BI, data governance, descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive methods to generate insights
- Ideally also first experience with GCP (Google Cloud Plattform), Linux and data visualization tools as PowerBI or Tableau
- First experience with tracking technologies (Snowplow), and event driven applications
- Available for at least 6 months
- Fluent in English
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- E&V Technology
- Vancouverstraße 2a
- 20457 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Adrian Nolte