Digital Smile Design
Digital Smile Design (DSD) German Clinical Consultant - Madrid
- Online seit 14.10.2021
Are you a German native speaker dentist looking to develop your career in a fast growing and highly dynamic company in Madrid? This is your opportunity, no previous experience needed!
DSD - Digital Smile Design, is looking to grow its talented team of clinical consultants to help dentists successfully implement DSD concepts and provide personalized support about smile design.
The Clinical Consultant will work along with the Director of Sales & Business Development to ensure the success or our customers. We need someone who is highly energetic, hungry to succeed, and comfortable working in a rapidly changing startup environment.
This is a position for dentists. If you’re not a dentist, please do not apply.
What is so special about Digital Smile Design? Digital Smile Design (DSD) seeks to present to the public a new face of dentistry; more human, emotional and artistic, further enhancing our noble profession in society. After all, there are not many things in this life more important than a healthy, natural, confident and beautiful smile! Our vision is to create daily fulfillments for all dental professionals and our mission is to empower the world’s dental professionals to practice meaningful dentistry. Our core company values are Relationships, Creativity, Enthusiasm, Energy, Out of the Box thinking. We have offices in Madrid, Miami, Liverpool, Rio de Janeiro and Shanghai with more than 100 employees and we are continuously expanding.
● Actively educate customers on products to ensure that our DSD Protocol is implemented correctly, and our planning services are incorporated into their treatment plans routine.
● Use a consultative selling approach to teach customers about the new digital dental industry and their customers assisting them in implementing DSD and refine office workflows.
● Assist them virtually or in person when visiting their clinic (in-house training) to develop in a short training, why they as a team, need to implement the DSD concept to grow as a business.
● When in Residencies (1&2) representing the Planning Center, build relations and visualize potential clients helping them create & execute plans on growing their business based on new goals, challenges and opportunities.
● Perform Consultancies or other training when required aiming to educate clients on Planning Center.
● Develop programs internally that can help optimize the client experience and grow the customer loyalty.
● Be creative, using the customers' feedback and turn them into new ways of approaching them.
● Guide & train the potential clients in order to convert them into Future DSD Clinics.
● Work & train a new growing sales team with a clinical focus used for sales approach.
● Dentist (licensed in another country is acceptable, as the position is not for treating patients)
● Eligible to work in Spain
● Full time availability
● Native in German and fluent in English
● Based in Madrid or willing to relocate and travel
● Ideal if you have experience in sales in the dental industry
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Digital Smile Design
- Enrique Granados 6, Edificio B, Oficinas 4-5-6
- 28224 Pozuelo, Spanien
- Frau HR Recruiter & Assistant Mónica Orrite