Reifen Entwicklungsingenieur (w/m) in Winsen
|Online seit|| |
08.11.2018 - 16:21
As a global tire manufacturing company with more than 12 000 employees worldwide, Kenda Tire offers advanced tire products for many applications. The company supplies original equipment to many international automotive industries and is currently expanding its operations in Europe.
Kenda Europe Technical Center
Kenda Europe Technical Center (KETC) based in Winsen, close to Hamburg, Germany is the latest addition to Kenda’s four global R&D centers (the others being Taiwan, United States and China) and will be responsible for the development and testing of tires for the European market.
A diverse, challenging and exciting job in the R&D area of an international company.
- Independent development of high-performance tires for the European market using in-house CAE tools
- Following the development process up to market launch
- Cooperation with our R&D Centers in Taiwan and USA
- Assisting in tire testing and test data analysis
- Technical contact with suppliers and customers
- Degree in mechanical engineering or automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge of tire construction
- Basic knowledge of finite element analysis
- Communication and teamwork in an international work environment
- Independent functioning, a high load capacity, and flexibility
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Confident appearance and able to present at international level
- German and English language in spoken and written form
Here is an opportunity to join an R&D center at its inception and grow together with the backing of a highly successful company.
Send us your full application as initial contact per email.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Kenda Rubber Ind Co Europe GmbH
Herr Frits van der Steege
21423 Winsen (Luhe)Deutschland
+49 176 24773798
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Donnerstag, 8. November 2018