Junior Researcher India (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
28.01.2019 - 14:52
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 550 employees from more than 45 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Content Department, more than 100 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Creation of online statistical content covering the leading industries on the Indian market (i.e. e-commerce, technology and telecommunications, and other)
- Conducting data research on various topics for the Indian region
- Publishing data in English using Statista's own content management system (CMS)
- Managing and monitoring data usage, with focus on current and interesting industry trends and on-demand market information
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English, preferably native speaker
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized, and independent working style with attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Experience in project management
- Multi-award-winning business model/product
- Excellent customers
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Dynamic International team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg’s city center
- HVV Profi Ticket
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
+49 40 2848410
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |