Junior Researcher Finland (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
28.06.2019 - 09:43
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 650 employees from more than 57 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Singapore, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 100 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Creating online statistical content covering key industries with a focus on Finland
- Conducting data research on various topics for the Finnish market
- Processing and publishing data and texts in English for the Statista.com platform, following Statista's editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring data usage and keeping the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum C1 level); first editorial experience in English
- Excellent Finnish language skills, preferably native or native-level understanding; further Nordic languages a plus
- General knowledge of Finland and the Finnish market
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Ability to master our editorial style
- Possibility to deepen your knowledge of an industry that matches your interests - and to become an expert
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Trainings in professional tools as well as languages
- Statista University - extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Social events to meet new people and integrate within the team
- Free beverages, fruit and sweets
- Located directly within Hamburg's city center
- HVV Profi Card
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
+49 40 2848410
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |