Junior Organization Development Coordinator (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
28.01.2019 - 14:52
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 550 employees from more than 45 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 100 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Full-time and student recruitment for multilingual research platforms - from advertising, screening, conducting interviews to contracting, visa assistance and related processes
- Coordination of student employees, including trainings, payroll administration, workload and performance evaluation
- Support in training administration and organizational reporting
- Talent management and career path development for student employees
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies (preferable focus on occupational and business psychology or economic psychology)
- Native or near-native German and English language skills necessary, other languages
- an advantage
- First experience in staff coordination, recruiting, HR and/or project management
- Keen interest in staff development issues and aptitude in problem-solving
- Outstanding communication abilities, empathic and amicable personality
- Team-minded, proactive way of working, capability to work well under pressure
- Multi-award-winning business model/product
- Excellent customers
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Dynamic International team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg’s city center
- HVV Profi Ticket
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
+49 40 2848410
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |