Graduate, Sales Representative (m/f/d), Hamburg
|Online seit|| |
08.01.2019 - 17:15
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Graduate Trainee, Sales Representative to join our German Plywood Sales Office in Hamburg, Germany. During the programme you will have international assignments in Finland.
UPM Plywood offers high quality WISA® plywood and veneer products mainly for the construction and transport industries as well as UPM Grada® thermoformable wood material for the furniture and manufacturing industries. The sales of UPM Plywood in 2017 were EUR 484 million and it has about 2,400 employees. – www.wisaplywood.com, www.upmgrada.com
The UPM Graduate traineeship is an opportunity to develop and challenge yourself in an international working environment. You will be a part of the local team and come back stronger than ever with great experiences and a bunch of new skills and contacts. The traineeship is also an excellent way to get to know UPM and the career opportunities we have to offer.
According to our experience the trainees do very well in their tasks and bring a great deal of new energy and concrete results to their working community so do not hesitate to apply.
Greetings from Graduate Trainee
“During my Graduate Trainee Programme in UPM, I had one of the rotations in the UPM Plywood. There I had interesting and challenging tasks and in an organization with global reach, I enjoyed the team work environment and felt my ideas were considered when solving real business problems. That was a great experience in UPM Plywood!” Victor Hugo Nassau Batista, UPM Graduate Trainee.
What you’ll do
- You will get the responsibility for order handling of certain customers after an induction period
- You will join the team members to certain customer visits
- You will be involved in customer offerings and participate in negotiations
- You are part of the UPM Hamburg Sales Team and will have the possibility to get involved in future market / customer approach discussions
The traineeship will last 12 months and starts late summer 2019. During the programme you will have international assignments in the Finland:
- UPM Pellos Plywood Mills, Mikkeli
- UPM Plywood Oy Head Office, Lahti
Who you are
- You are currently a student in a university or university of applied sciences with 3+ years of studies in a relevant field, for example industry or business
- You have a proactive attitude and are curious for development and renewal
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are willing and able to travel
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and German
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
UPM Graduate Programme is a paid position.
Please apply via the apply button by 28.02.2019.
To make the applying as easy as possible we advise you to create a candidate profile when sending the application. Creating the profile will also make applying easier if you apply to more than one position.
We will interview the candidates in Hamburg at the end of March/ April and the final selections are made in early May. We will contact all applicants when the selections have been made.
For support with submitting your application or questions about the application process please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +4949634011522.
UPM leads the forest-based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven and exciting future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Specialty Papers, UPM Communication Papers and UPM Plywood. UPM provides sustainable and safe solutions to the growing global consumer demand. Products are made of renewable and recyclable materials. The group employs around 19,100 people worldwide and its annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM - The Biofore Company - www.upm.com
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
UPM Sales GmbH
Frau Kinga Mazurek
+49 4963 4011522
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |