Fullstack Developer for VC-backed RegTech Startup
|Online seit|| |
26.06.2019 - 12:27
Any e-commerce seller with cross-border business knows the central challenge of VAT (Value Added Tax) in other countries. Taxdoo is the only platform for automated VAT compliance. We help e-commerce sellers to effortlessly scale their cross-border business without having to worry about tax issues.
We started Taxdoo in 2016 and have since become the digital champion of VAT with the support of top VC investors. As a Fullstack Developer, you help us build the software that lies at the core of our business. We don't believe in a separation of backend vs. frontend. You will work where your expertise fits best and where you can grow most as a developer.
Basics we expect from you
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment and taking ownership of the entire development cycle; from ideation to implementation and maintenance using latest technology.
Super, if you bring the following
- Practical and recent experience with JS frameworks like React.
- Experience with system architecture and RESTful API design.
- Basic understanding of AWS and CI/CD – you are not afraid of deploying and operating your applications.
- You have developed complex internal systems (e.g. ERP, Supply Chain Management), have built microservice-based systems (preferably in the cloud) or Web Applications for complex business domains.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive, above-average salary and benefits such as public transport tickets and monthly massage sessions.
- Working in a passionate, motivating environment.
- A small team with flat hierarchies, but plenty of room for your ideas.
- Private offices in Hamburg’s newest WeWork at Jungfernstieg with free fruit, water and coffee specialties.
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy, product demos, parties & events.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- A front-row seat to latest developments in E-Commerce and Taxation.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Christian Königsheim
+49 40 36881450
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 1. Juli 2019