Co-founder & CTO for cutting-edge ClimateFootprint Management App
|Online seit|| |
11.06.2019 - 09:56
Looking for an exciting challenge and want to make a substantial difference in your profession? Then come on board as *** Co-founder & CTO *** for a great startup adventure and help us build a world innovation to address the biggest and most urgent challenge of our time: Climate Change.
eco.income engineering is a very early stage startup from Hamburg (not founded yet). We will help the masses to become more aware of and change their unsustainable consumption behavior. For this we are building an App to easily track and reduce personal climate footprints. The key innovation: we are working with an open banking API provider and will measure the footprints automatically and thus user-friendly on the basis of financial spending data, so e.g. any credit card swipe. This is what the prototype will feel like: https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/GZRAG4IA4Q7#/screens/355344929_Track.
- Take care of backend development and DevOps
- Lead the dev team
Why you should work with us?
- Possibility to build a world innovation to fight climate change from scratch
- Lukas, our current CTO, is staying on the project as an experienced developer and advisor to support
- As co-founder: fair share of the company and financial security (2.500 €/month) from October 2019 on through several programs, beginning with EXIST Gründerstipendium (which also includes first little office space on Uni Campus)
- We will build this company with passion for the greater purpose. We will have great impact as well as make some good money and have fun along the way
- HQ in HH but if you feel like spending 2-3 months per year somewhere in Spain e.g. and work remotely - no problem (-;
Interested? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Completed studies in the field of computer science (at least bachelor)
- Experience with Backend development and DevOps
- High quality thinking and interest in new trends and technologies
- Able to work in Hamburg most of the time
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
eco.income engineering (in the course of incorporation)
Herr Jurij Peters
+49 179 6812299
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019