Career Development Controlling
|Online seit|| |
14.06.2018 - 12:29
Key Responsibilities Initially, the new colleague shall self-propelled manage below mentioned matters regarding all our HMM Agencies in Europe as "Control Tower". Furthermore, the employee shall assist the USS Central Finance in administration and management matters and projects, learning present practices and fuelling in own ideas and creativity on how to improve ways and means.
The position reports directly to the General Manager Finance & Administration in Germany and is aimed to be a career position; firstly assisting the GM and then after having proven successful, taking over duties and responsibilities from the GM step by step.
Duties related to the main responsibilities may include:
- Preparation, coordination and monitoring of weekly settlements to the principal
- Monitoring of our claimed disbursement incl. balance reconciliation and money transfer from the principal
- Preparation, claiming and posting of our monthly remuneration Controlling of operational work flows (e.g. outgoing invoice speed, timely approval & posting of incoming vouchers etc.)
- Monitoring of trade account receivables
- Enhancement of internal USS standard procedures / guidelines
- Analysis and monitoring of the business development regarding volume and gross profit
- Status reports (weekly & monthly)
The job requires coordination and a close personal contact with the managers and accountants of our HMM Agencies as well as with the persons in charge of the principal.
This job description may be reasonably changed and modified according to the employer’s discretion.
Business Skills :
- Experience with accounting & controlling
- Fluent English
- IT system understanding and capabilities (especially MS Excel)
- Very good sense of order and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Industry related experience considered a plus
- Minimum commercial college with work experience in accounting and/or controlling (minimum 2 years)
- Bachelor degree with specialization in Accounting / Controlling considered a plus
- Business Administration related education considered a plus.
- Additional accounting specialization considered a plus
- Career oriented & entrepreneurial mind set
- Results-oriented and pro-active
- Problem solver
- Attention to details and good order
- Able to focus on priorities
- Flexibility / adaptability (work load and job distribution).
- Teamwork / collaboration
- Good communication skills oral and in writing
- Fluent German and English language; oral and written language skills
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
USS United Shipping Services AB
Herr Jörg Semmelhack
+49 40 369054814
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 1. August 2018